Search This Blog

Monday 5 December 2011

MINI face, DAF face and another transatlantic face.

Good afternoon,

Friend of the blog Joshua Ebeling has come up with another good one from QVC...
Would you want this many faces staring at you while you shower?

In work I was replacing something which involved taking the steering wheel off a truck (Daf LF if you want to know). When I whipped the steering wheel centre cover off I was greeted by this worried looking face...
Then, on the same truck, I was doing something with the mirror and was being watched by this big nosed chap...

Another Daf based one is this alien, blowing down...


I had a little problem with the door lock on my car so took it apart, and look who was looking back at me when I took the handle off...
Nice hat...Then his big nosed mate appeared...

Now, if you follow my twitter, IanJTyrer, you may have noticed I've finally started going to the gym again, in there I spotted this cheeky chimp on the back of a recumbent bike...

A visit to TK Maxx and my wandering around their cheap tools lead me to stumble across this...
I've no idea what it is, but it is a face, and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment