Search This Blog

Friday 18 November 2011

Donations Galore and a bonus moustache

Well, it has been a while, so where do I start... I think I will go with my spots first.

We had a bit of an incident in work, and while mooching around afterwards I came across this poor guy being sick...
and then I spotted his moustachioed mate outside...

While I was doing my weekly shop I found a little entertainment in the form of a load of rabbits on the shelf...

Now a face inspired by someone on twitter's profile picture. Chris M Green has this as his profile picture...
She is looking pretty angry there (nice dress though). It inspired me to go and look at my ironing board, amazingly, my ironing board also looked pissed off but surely not because of the spotty dress...

Another couple of donations came from over the Atlantic, Joshua Ebeling tweeted this pic of these sleepy looking chaps, the one in the middle looks like it has got a sore eye...

The other Trans-Atlantic donations came from Gary W Norman, The Bearded Gent he sent me these...
Neither of these have beards, but if you like a beard go to http://beardedgents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment