Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Some unexpected faces

After seeing many faces in machines and the like I have decided to document them in a blog.

Some of you may have already seen these, and all are photographed by me. If I didn't take the photograph I will give a link to where I found it.

Lets start with a couple of old ones, these are from the inside of an air compressor on a small (7.5 tonne) truck...


                                                                        'smile'

                                                                           'shocked'

This is a slightly sad looking box in Sainsbury's....



This one is a hand brake valve lever on a truck...


This one is a rather sleepy looking motorbike engine...


Last one for today, an exploded diagram of the engine in my lawnmower... looks a bit alarmed to me, maybe because its scalp has been removed....


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I like hand break and sleepy bike engine the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my favourite is the last one, of the engine, the facial expression is great.

    ReplyDelete