Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2011

fire damaged

It has been a slow week of exploring the world, looking out for faces. I am desperate to spot a face somewhere in nature, or in a cloud, but as of yet I have been unsuccessful. I've spotted other body parts in trees... but no faces :(

Back in my first post I had a picture of the sleepy motorcycle face...
 Sadly this face came to an untimely end and now looks like this...

Very sad, so sad in fact that this truck part even looks a bit upset...

That is what's called an 'oil module' it is where the oil filters and oil cooler live on a truck. (Bit of unecessary information there)

Since I stumbled across this blog http://laurababb.wordpress.com/2011/09/02/how-to-be-an-explorer-faces/ I have been keeping my eyes peeled a bit more than usual, looking out for faces. 

Hopefully, if anyone is actually reading this, you are enjoying the fruits of my exploring, and maybe feel a little inspired to look out for faces in unexpected places yourself. If you have any you have taken, or seen on-line let me know, either send me a tweet or an EMAIL with the link or the image and I'll post it here.

Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment