Search This Blog

Monday 24 October 2011

Happy model and an unhappy cassette.

Well it has been a while, but I have a couple more little faces I have spotted.

First one I noticed while watching a television show called Supermodels. No it isn't presented by Tyra Banks and has nothing to do with models in the human sense. It is actually about the weird world of making things in miniature, this specific programme is about making a large scale jet engined model of a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III. As I was watching I spotted this happy little face peering out at me...

The second face I spotted was when we got a new phone for the house, it has a built in answer machine. The symbol for the answer machine is the stereotypical cassette tape. I have never took much notice before so I'm not sure if they all look the same but I was greeted by this unhappy little fellow looking back at me. Maybe it is unhappy because it has missed a call...

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment